CSS Registration 2021 Details | FPSC Challan Form CSS 2021
Get all the details of CSS Registration 2021 You can download now FPSC Challan Form for CSS 2021 and onwards
To download CE-2021 challan form, Click Here
Competitive Examination (CSS) – 2021
ELIGIBILITY Criteria for CSS Online Admission 2021
All male and female including special persons holding at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and aged between 21 to 30 years are eligible. Upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories specified in ibid rules, subject to fulfillment of all requirements. Cut-off date for determining eligibility of candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31st December, 2020.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:
- (i) Understanding of CSS CE-Rules, correct filling of application form, furnishing correct
personal and other details, sending complete documents and adherence to the timelines is the sole
responsibility of candidates without exceptions. All of these aspects are part of the
merit process and reflect upon seriousness and competence of candidates.
- (ii) Fill online form carefully. Check the filled form before final submission.
Take printout and dispatch hardcopy to FPSC well before the closing date. Corrections in the
printed hardcopy are not desirable and must be avoided. In extreme cases only corrections
may be made legibly and initialled. No request for change in any entry of online
application or its hardcopy would be accepted later on at all.
- (iii) Deposit examination fee of Rs. 2,200/- on or before 3rd November, 2020, in the nearest
Govt Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head
“C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt).
- (iv) Ensure that attested copies of all required documents, photographs & original treasury
receipt of Rs 2,200/- are attached with the hardcopy of application form.
- (v) Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-I of CSS CE Rules.
- (vi) Download computer generated Admission Certificates from FPSC website i.e.
www.fpsc.gov.pk. No separate intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- (vii) Be informed that optional subjects & examination centre once selected will not be
changed. No request in this regard will be entertained after receipt of hardcopy.
- (viii) Hardcopy of the online application must be dispatched in a separate envelope. Two or more
applications in one envelope are not acceptable.
- (ix) For further information or queries (if any) contact FPSC on above given numbers or email.
FPSC has ZERO TOLERANCE for Cheating, Unlawfulness and Use of Unfair Means.
Other Details of CSS registration 2021
- Rules For Competitive Examination (CSS)
- Syllabi For Competitive Examination (CSS) 2016 & Onwards
- Certificate for Scheduled Caste/ Buddhist Community (Annex-A)
- Warranty for candidates belonging to Tribal Areas (Annex-B)
- Cert. for candidates belonging to Azad Jammu & Kashmir Territory (Annex-C)
- Certificate for candidates belonging to Minorities (Annex-D)
- Departmental Permission Certificate (Annex-E)